Campus-wide newspaper UNICAMP News has showcased RECOD research on facial recognition, using deep neural networks. The work is being conducted by Dr. Giovani Chiachia (currently a post-doc at RECOD) under the supervision of Prof. Alexandre Falcão (IC / UNICAMP) and Prof. Anderson Rocha. The work also counted with the cooperation with Prof. David Cox and Dr. Nicolas Pinto (Harvard University). Chichia’s work (then Ph.D. student at RECOD) won an international prize of biometry.
- Tutorial: The Open Set Recognition Problem in Information Forensics and Security
- Prof. Anderson Rocha reelected to IEEE IFS-TC
- Medical image registration based on watershed transform from greyscale marker and multi-scale parameter search
- Beyond Lesion-based Diabetic Retinopathy: a Direct Approach for Referral
- Time Series-based Classifier Fusion for Fine-Grained Plant Species Recognition