RECOD’s triennial report is about to be published, and our numbers are looking good. From 2009 to March/2014 RECOD has achieved :
- 18 awards and distinctions ;
- 91 articles in international journals (20+ a year) ;
- 135 articles in conferences (almost 30 a year) ;
- 05 book chapters ;
- 05 completed post-doc fellowships;
- 22 graduated Ph.D. students (~4.5 a year);
- 45 graduated M.Sc. students (~9 a year).
The yearly averages take 2014 into account (even if haven’t finished the first quarter !).
We have ongoing :
- 03 associated postdoc fellows, and one more about to enter;
- 16 Ph.D. students;
- 22 Ms.C. students;
- 08 B.Sc. students (undergraduate research — “Introduction to Science”).
Since its inception the impact of the lab (measure by Google Scholar citations) is growing fast. Only in the year of 2013, we got ~1300 citations (many of those are redundant due to the internal cooperations within the lab, but the number is still impressive). In 2012, we’ve got collectively 950 citations. In 2011, the number was 630, and in 2010, 550.
The future is looking great !